Information Security Basic Policy
ENCORED JAPAN has established the following ENCORED JAPAN Information Security Basic Policy, and will take information security measures to earn the trust of society at all times:
- We will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines established by the national government, and other standards concerning information security.
- We will clarify the responsibility for information security and develop a system for implementing the measures.
- We will identify information security risks and implement appropriate organizational, physical, human and technical measures.
- We will provide education and training on information security to ensure that all employees can carry out their work with information security literacy.
- We will inspect our information security management system and initiatives, and continuously improve and review them.
If the ENCORED JAPAN Information Security Basic Policy is revised, the revised version will be posted on this website.